Srinagar: Hello Readers, Welcome To JKBOSE Store, In This Article I Mufayaiz Wani, Present to You the Latest Updates on DRDO Recruitment 2023!
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has announced a golden opportunity for aspiring Junior Research Fellows (JRF) in the field of Mechanical Engineering. The official DRDO Recruitment 2023 notification has unveiled a singular opening for this prestigious post. The selected candidate will serve for a tenure of 02 years as stipulated in the official notification.
|FOLLOW US ON WHATSAPP
|For All Updates of JKBOSE, JKSSB, JKBOPEE , Jobs and Scholarships...
Posts, Vacancy, and Qualifications
As per the official notification of DRDO Recruitment 2023, aspiring candidates should possess a B.E./B. Tech and M.E./M.Tech in the relevant field. For the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Mechanical Engineering, it’s imperative to meet the upper age limit, which stands at 28 years, as delineated in the notification.
Salary and Selection Process
Selected candidates, as per the official notification of DRDO Recruitment 2023, will receive a monthly stipend of up to Rs. 37,000 along with applicable HRA. The selection process will be based on the aspirants’ performance in an Interview. The interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to participate in a walk-in interview scheduled for 24th January 2023 at 9:30 AM. The venue for this significant event is mentioned below.
Interview Details and Address
The walk-in interview is scheduled to take place at DLOMI, DRDO TOWNSHIP, KANCHANBAGH, HYDERABAD 500058. It’s crucial to note that latecomers will not be entertained as per the official notification of DRDO Recruitment 2023.
To be eligible for the DRDO Recruitment 2023, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Possession of a B.E./B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with First Class along with a valid GATE score.
- Alternatively, candidates can hold an M.E./M.Tech. with First class in Mechatronics/Robotics and Automation/Machine Design/Solid Mechanics and B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with First class.
- Desirable criteria include proficiency in finite element packages, CAD, 3D Printing, Composite Materials, basic electronics, and instrumentation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2024: vacancies, salary, eligibility, apply now @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- RRC SER Recruitment 2024: vacancies, salary, how to Apply @ www.rrcser.co.in
This opportunity offered by DRDO is not just a job but a chance to contribute to cutting-edge research and development. The walk-in interview is an excellent opportunity for eligible candidates to showcase their skills and join a prestigious organization like DRDO.
For More Information and Updates
Should you have any queries or require further details, feel free to drop a comment below. Your engagement matters! Don’t forget to visit www.jkbosestore.com for more updates and information.