Srinagar: Hello Readers, Welcome To JKBOSE Store. In this article, I, Mufayaiz Wani, will delve into the details of the JKBOPEE Admission Notification Regarding Rehabilitation Psychology Course for the academic year 2023-24.
Invitation for Applications:
The Composite Regional Center (CRC) in Srinagar invites offline applications from eligible candidates interested in pursuing PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology (PGDRP)-2023. Interested candidates must submit their applications by 15.12.2023, 4:00 p.m., at the J&K BOPEE offices in Srinagar or Jammu.
|FOLLOW US ON WHATSAPP
|For All Updates of JKBOSE, JKSSB, JKBOPEE , Jobs and Scholarships...
Application Submission Guidelines:
Applicants are required to fill the prescribed Application Form (available on the BOPEE website) and submit it along with a payment fee of Rs. 2000/= using POS machines at the BOPEE offices. Additionally, candidates must provide self-attested copies of specific certificates, including Domicile Certificate, Qualifying Marks Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, and Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable). Original certificates need to be presented for verification at the time of submission.
The eligibility criteria set by the Rehabilitation Council of India for pursuing the PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology course include a Bachelor’s Degree with General Psychology courses in all three years or a Master’s Degree in any Branch of Psychology, either in Regular or Distance Mode.
Selection for the course is based on merit, considering 90% weightage to marks obtained in the qualifying examination and 10 additional points for candidates with a Master’s Degree in any branch of Psychology in addition to a Bachelor’s Degree in General Psychology. In case of tie, preference is given based on the candidate’s age and name.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- IGNOU JAT and Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Check Eligibility, Apply for 102 Posts Online
- FCI Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online for 13500 Vacancies @ fci.gov.in
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2024: 11000 vacancies, check details now.
- Candidates must be domiciles of J&K/Ladakh.
- False or incorrect information provided in the application may lead to cancellation of candidature without further notice.
- Submission of Application Form does not guarantee admission until eligibility is confirmed.
- Applications must be submitted offline and before the specified deadline.
For more updates and information, visit www.jkbosestore.com and don’t hesitate to submit your queries or doubts in the comments section below. We look forward to your active participation!