The Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has recently issued a crucial notification for the students appearing in the Secondary School Examination (Class 10th) Annual Private/Bi-Annual 2021-22. Aspiring candidates seeking Photostat Copies or Re-evaluation of their answer scripts must take note of the following essential details.
Important Dates and Instructions:
- Application Commencement Date: 7th November 2023
- Last Date for Photostat Copy Application: 21st November 2023
- Last Date for Re-evaluation Application: 25th November 2023
Applicants are advised to submit their applications through the official JKBOSE website (www.jkbose.nic.in) within the specified time frame. Following this, candidates must ensure online fee payment and retain the payment receipt for their records. Notably, the fee for Re-evaluation is set at Rs 495/- per script, while the Photostat copy can be obtained at Rs 255/- per script.
|JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP|
|For All Updates of JKBOSE, JKSSB, JKBOPEE , Jobs and Scholarships...||JOIN NOW|
The schedule for the collection of Photostat copies of answer scripts will be released in phases on the JKBOSE website. Students are encouraged to visit the website regularly for any updates related to this notification.
For further information and updates on other important matters, please refer to the following sections:
1. JKSSB Forwarding of Posts to Jal Shakti Department
2. NTA Online Application Forms for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2024
3. 325 Posts: J&K Swachh Bharat Mission Recruitment 2023
4. Job Recruitment in Govt. Medical College, Doda
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- SBI Recruitment 2023: 94 Posts for Retired Bank Officers , check details @ sbi.co.in
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 , 248 Vacancies , Apply @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Army MES Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 59050, 41,822 Vacancies, Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply @ mes.gov.in
Stay informed with the latest developments by regularly checking the JKBOSE website www.jkbose.nic.in for new announcements. Feel free to leave your comments or queries below if you require any assistance or clarifications.