PM PRANAM Yojana 2023: Registration, Application Form, List, Status Check

Hello, I’m Mufayaiz Wani, the author of JK Student Update, and in this article, I will guide you through the PM PRANAM Yojana 2023. This newly launched scheme, announced in the Union Budget 2023-24, is designed to support farmers in cultivating healthy crops without the use of chemical fertilizers. To benefit from this scheme, it’s crucial to understand the registration process, eligibility criteria, and the benefits it offers.

PM PRANAM Yojana 2023: An Overview

The PM PRANAM Yojana, which stands for PM Programme of Restoration, Awareness, Nourishment, and Amelioration of Mother Earth, encourages the adoption of natural fertilizers over chemical ones. The government provides a substantial 50% subsidy to states that reduce their usage of chemical fertilizers. This scheme aims to motivate Union Territories and States to transition to environmentally friendly farming practices.

PM PRANAM Yojana 2023: Registration, Application Form, List, Status Check

Benefits of PM PRANAM Yojana 2023

Under this scheme, around 2.25 lakh crores will be saved by reducing chemical fertilizer usage. The subsidy amount, 70% of it, will be used for asset creation, technological innovation, and other purposes. The remaining 30% will serve as incentives for farmers, small groups, and panchayats who contribute to cost reduction and awareness generation.

FOLLOW US ON WHATSAPP
For All Updates of JKBOSE, JKSSB, JKBOPEE , Jobs and Scholarships... FOLLOW

The Scheme’s Implementation

The PM PRANAM Yojana 2023 officially commenced on June 28, 2023. Its primary objective is to enrich the soil with natural nutrients, promoting healthy crop growth without relying on chemical fertilizers.

Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for the PM PRANAM Scheme 2023:

  • Small and marginal farmers actively engaged in agriculture.
  • Those interested in adopting natural farming methods.
  •  Farmers already registered under Agricultural schemes.
  •  Individuals looking to use bio-input resources.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Registration Process

To register for the PM PRANAM Yojana 2023:

  •  Visit the PM PRANAM website.
  •  Locate the registration link on the homepage.
  • Complete the Prime Minister PRANAM Scheme Registration 2023 form and obtain login details.
  •  Use these details to access the application form.
  • Fill in the required information and upload the necessary documents.
  •  Review the form and download the acknowledgment receipt after submission.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

1. When was the Prime Minister PRANAM Yojana 2023 launched?

The scheme was launched on June 28, 2023.

2. What is the subsidy percentage under PM PRANAM 2023?

The subsidy is set at 50%.

3. Who is eligible for the Prime Minister PRANAM Yojana 2023?

Farmers interested in natural cultivation methods are eligible.

4. What are the registration dates for PM PRANAM Scheme 2023?

The registration dates will be announced soon.

Conclusion:

The PM PRANAM Yojana 2023 is a significant step towards sustainable and environmentally friendly agriculture. By reducing the use of chemical fertilizers and promoting natural farming methods, this scheme not only benefits farmers but also contributes to a healthier environment. Stay tuned for more updates on this important initiative, and feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable.

Leave a Comment